$18.95 - $14.69
(as of Dec 01,2019 09:32:04 UTC – Details)
Spend less time struggling to draw proportional figures and more time designing gorgeous looks: The Fashion Sketchpad is the ultimate fashion sketchbook for the aspiring designers who love to sketch clothes but don’t have the skills (or the patience!) to draw proportional figures. This fashion design book is more than just a sketchpad. It has many additional features, including:
• 420 figure templates in 20 fashion-forward poses to inspire and motivate your creativity
• Templates are printed on heavy-stock pages with perforated edges for easy removal
• An extensive illustrated garment glossary showing the distinguishing details between a caftan, a sheath, a maxi and so on.
• A handy recommended reading section offering professional guidance
Best of all, the templates disappear when scanned or photocopied, so you’ll never need to fuss with a light box or tracing paper!
Croquis—it rhymes with “hokey.” A croquis is every fashion design specialist’s secret weapon, and it can be yours with The Fashion Sketchpad. Designers, both aspiring and established, sketch over croquis figures to ensure their creations are proportional on the first try. Working with croquis provides a rapid-fire way to present your ideas to fashion design colleagues, admissions committees, or potential employers in a polished, professional format.
If you’re a fan of The Curated Closet or Aimee Song’s Capture Your Style, you’ll love The Fashion Sketchpad.
• Makes an inspiring gift for any expert or beginner fashion designer of any age
• An essential tool for building a professional fashion portfolio that focuses on your striking designs