$19.95 - $5.39
(as of Dec 08,2019 00:10:36 UTC – Details)
Find inspiring ideas to make your home landscape more attractive and functional!
- 54 beautiful designs created by landscape professionals specifically for the Northeast U.S. and Southeast Canada
- Over 200 plants picked for your region, with detailed descriptions and all you need to know to plant & maintain them
- Nearly 400 photos and illustrations to help envision your results
- Step-by-step instructions for building structures like paths, ponds, walls, fences, arbors, and trellises
- Creative solutions for front entries, foundation plantings, patios, steep slopes, and more
Northeast Home Landscaping shows you how to beautify 27 common landscape situations, such as front and back entries, walkways, borders, slopes, and patios.
The 54 featured design variations are created by landscape professionals from the region and incorporate more than 200 region-specific plants that thrive in the Northeast U.S.
Included are detailed instructions to install the paths, fences, walls, arbors, and trellises that make up the designs, concise information for gardening techniques, and easy-to-follow plans.
Nearly 400 full-color photos and paintings are complemented by easy, step-by-step instructions showing how to tackle each project. Plant descriptions explain planting and care, taking the uncertainty out of gardening.
Northeast Home Landscaping includes plants and designs for Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, and Quebec.
With the help of this book, your landscape will be in full bloom!
“This idea-filled book takes the guesswork out of landscaping so you can focus on the fun. Designs that work, great plants you can find, accurate instructions, and detailed drawings will help you succeed.”
—Nancy Beaubaire, former Editor, Fine Gardening and Country Living Gardener