$9.99 - $7.77
(as of Dec 08,2019 06:18:04 UTC – Details)
Enter a world of creative self-expression with this charming Christmas coloring book!
- 32 fun and playful art activities to take you on a festive journey of patterning, shading, and coloring
- Easy way to de-stress and unleash your inner artist, without any need for special skills
- Guide to basic art techniques from patterning and combinations to shading and color theory
- Beautifully colored finished examples to help spark your creativity
- Decorate with your favorite coloring implements—it’s perfect for markers, colored pencils, gel pens, and watercolors
- High-quality, extra-thick paper that resists bleed through
- Perforated pages detach easily for gifting or display
This charming Christmas Coloring Book features 32 fun and playful art activities that will take you on a festive journey of patterning, shading, and coloring sure to put you in the mood for jolly yuletide fun! You’ll encounter many wild and whimsical holiday characters here, from saucy snowmen and ice skating birds to acrobat elves and stocking stuffer puppies. These whimsical holiday images offer an easy way to de-stress and unleash your inner artist.
Thaneeya McArdle’s transcendental art explores a visual language of shape, form, line, and color. Each vibrantly detailed illustration is designed to exercise your creativity. Beautifully colored finished examples are provided, along with a handy guide to basic art techniques, from patterning and combinations to shading and color theory.
This therapeutic coloring book is perfect for decorating with markers, colored pencils, gel pens, or watercolors. Printed on high-quality, extra-thick paper that resists bleed-through, all of the pages are perforated for easy removal and display.
Come inside and play with doodles, shapes, and patterns! Coloring and patterning are relaxing, meditative activities that encourage self-expression, sending you on a creative adventure. Use each of these pages as a launching pad to spark your creativity and unleash your inner artist.